Get Serious. Get the Best. New Thermaltake Toughpower DPS G Titanium 1600W Digital PSU & DPS G App 2.0 IoT Solution COMUPUTEX 2015 Showcase
Get Serious. Get the Best.
New Thermaltake Toughpower DPS G Titanium 1600W Digital PSU & DPS G App 2.0 IoT Solution COMUPUTEX 2015 Showcase
Taipei, Taiwan — June 2, 2015 — Thermaltake, an industry leader in computer chassis, thermal solutions, and power supply units, has introduced the Toughpower DPS G Titanium Digital PSU 1600W with 80 PLUS Titanium certification. The 1600w digital PSU with DPS G App 2.0 software has the highest wattage and efficiency rate of 94% in the PC industry. The Toughpower DPS G Platinum Series, rated 850W–1200W, also displayed at COMPUTEX Taipei 2015 at Taipei World Trade Center Nangang Exhibition Hall 4th floor, Booth M110, from June 2nd to June 6th, and the product release date will be in Q3, 2015.
Out of all the PSU monitoring software applications on the market, Thermaltake DPS G App 2.0 is the most powerful, flexible, universal and easy-to-use monitoring tool that provides IoT (Internet of Things) solution with hardware, software, mobile application, and cloud power management platform. The combination of Toughpower DPS G Titanium and DPS G App 2.0 software provides clean and stable power and an intelligent platform for users to monitor and record the status of power consumption, voltage distribution, and electricity cost for advance usage.
Thermaltake DPS G App 2.0 Features
- Concept of IoT (Internet of Things): No time and space restrictions on accessing data.
- Monitor PC/VGA/CPU: Digitally monitor key parameters of CPU and VGA, including voltage, current, wattage, and temperature.
- Mobile App: Download the application on the mobile devices to check and share system parameter data anytime anywhere.
- Synchronize statistics via cloud: Browse and share information about multiple power supplies on the cloud power management platform.
- Export records into an Excel report.
- See people on the map using DPS G power supply, add friends, and communicate worldwide.
Thermaltake DPS G App 2.0 is available for download: http://www.thermaltake.com/DPSGApp2download.aspx?type=dpsgapp2
Features of Thermaltake Toughpower DPS G Titanium Series:
- Electricity cost calculations
- Power consumption, efficiency, and voltage monitoring
- Cloud sharing
- Quantitative data management
- Digital fan control: Silent performance and zero fan mode
- Fully modular cable design
- 80 PLUS Titanium certification and Haswell ready
- 100% Japan-made electrolytic capacitors
- Massive and dedicated +12V output